Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working Principal Princess Ep 5

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by SkeLo, Oct 5, 2018.

1. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Hi Team

Wondering if there is a dubbed version that has the subs for the Japanese speaking sections of epi 5 please.... just irritating to come to it and then find that there were sub provided for those bits...

Cheers (as always team)

2. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +1,020 / 0 / -0
    So far I haven't come across a copy that puts in the sub for them speaking Japanese. @Tokyosama any copies you may have found?

3. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I don’t have a physical BD copy for this series. This is something I need to find online with a fix version.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    I appreciate your attention to this matter team... thanks so much (as always)

5. guest Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is a problem that needs to be fixed. I'm guessing that the PP videos were ripped from 9anime, and that's unfortunate. Sure I'm greatful to you guys for uploading so many dubbed anime, but still, 9anime videos are useless because they ALWAYS remove the subtitles for on-screen Japanese text and/or speech. Not being able to understand the meaning of Japanese texts in animes kinda ruins the experience.

https://nyaa.si/view/1084463

How about this?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +1,020 / 0 / -0
    This series never came from 9anime. It was from someone who ripped their own copy of it. If they chose to add the subtitles or not, it's on them. As such we need an actually physical copy of the series itself to rip it/add subtitles to it...or as you provided someone who ripped it properly with added subtitles.

7. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Ahhh that makes totally sense... and of course m'lady... is able to fill in the gaps and solve the mystery..

Its a no wonder when I scoured the internet on other eng dub anime sites... that all of them were the same no subs for the jap speaking parts.... still sucks though... lol

8. Guest Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I hope you reupload all the PP episodes from the nyaa.si link. That would be a great help since I can't download big torrents with my limited data plans.

Sorry for the double post, but here's the nyaa.si link for the PP specials - https://nyaa.si/view/1085987

Also, the OP, ED and Japanese texts are not subtitled in Made in Abyss either so please replace the current rip with this rip - https://nyaa.si/view/1087697

#8 Guest, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2018
  9. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +1,020 / 0 / -0
    Should be all set now, let us know!

10. Guest Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, the main series is pretty much perfect now. Thanks!

It would be nice if you could also reupload the PP specials and Made in Abyss from the nyaa.si links I posted in an above comment. The signs and songs are not subtitled in the JustDubs uploads.