Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Poll: Music Video of the Year (Round 4)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Roy-Blue, Dec 14, 2016.

?

And this round goes to...?

Poll closed Dec 17, 2016.
  1. Core's: Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Core's: Thrice - Black Honey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Core's: Disturbed - The Vengeful One

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Late as always, but I promise I was up early to post it this morning. But of course, as luck would have it, I came in as the server was down. Excuses, excuses, but at least I have it up now. So, before we get this round started, let's go over last round's winner.

Ironically, we never came between the same two nominators in any round so far. But this round was between Bacon's "Signal Fire" and Core's "My Curse". And as much as I enjoyed Core's video, "Signal Fire" was a pretty clear winner. The cinematics were expertly done, with a cute story about a kid's play, with a tie-in to the lyrics just below the surface, to compliment the story-telling. "My Curse" had some nice techniques, but they used too much repetition for my liking (even using the exact same shots a few times). Sorry Core, the song wasn't strong enough to save it this time, better luck next time.

But with that, let's continue into this round before it gets any later. I know some people might already be rolling up on the holidays, but we'd still appreciate your participation in these last couple rounds. Next year I'll be sure to wrap it up sooner, I promise.

Core's: Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park

Core's: Thrice - Black Honey

Core's: Disturbed - The Vengeful One

I suppose we won't be breaking that "never between the same two nominators" trend just yet. Congrats on securing the victory over this round, Core (I mean, you earned it by consistently winning), but we still have to vote on which one will make it to the final round.

2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I can't believe I am eliminating my own good nominations. It's like throwing away diamonds to make room for other diamonds.