Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Poll: Music Video of the Year (Round 3)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Roy-Blue, Dec 11, 2016.

?

And this round goes to...?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2016.
  1. Bacon's: Snow Patrol - Signal Fire

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bacon's: Rise Against - Make It Stop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Core's: Killswitch Engage - My Curse

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Core's: BAND-MAID - Don’t let me down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Oops, almost forgot to start this round. So tedious to set these up, I tend to procrastinate it. But I don't want it getting too late, so here is the next round. And feel free to vote for other people's videos even if yours isn't a contender. All anyone seems to do is wait for theirs and vote for it. Which works, but this was meant to be a game judged by your peers, not just me, haha.

On that topic, we did have a tie again last round, and I did have a little trouble deciding. But I think it was a battle between strength of video and strength of the song. Bastille's was certainly a strange video (albeit with pretty good cinematics), but it had really good vocals and was a much stronger song in my opinion. But I had to give it to Rise Against, because the song was certainly not so poor to drag it down, and the video was so impactful and impressive.

Sorry to Ovyda, I still like Pompeii as a song more, but it wasn't the greatest video. So let's congratulate Bacon on this win for that round. And I look forward to seeing the winner of this next round.

Bacon's: Snow Patrol - Signal Fire

Bacon's: Rise Against - Make It Stop

Core's: Killswitch Engage - My Curse

Core's: BAND-MAID - Don’t let me down