Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by VeritasOdiumParit, Jan 10, 2017.

1. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Was just wondering if anyone else is currently playing Pokemon Sun and Moon at the moment? And if they have used the Festival plaza yet? I'm still way at the beginning of the game to be able to provide some good battling or trading. But, just wanted to know if anyone else was playing this game, and if people wanted to do anything in the future with this game? (Now that X and Y are history).

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I'm playing Moon currently. I got it for Christmas so I was trying my hardest to avoid spoilers since pokemon games are more fun when you don't know what is going to happen. That was a tough few months.
    I think I'm approaching the end of story mode currently, I'm not sure though since I only have a team of two but they are level 47 and always 10+ levels higher than the opponents.

As for your question, festival plaza. I have no idea about that, it seems so stupid to me. My brother says he gets 40 coins for talking to me but I get 4 for talking to him. Nothing really happens there, so I'm much more interested in just playing the game.

And can I get some sympathy? I ran into a shiny yesterday which broke out of the ball and used self destruct immediately. I feel so loved.

3. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Kay and I got Moon and Sun respectively when it came out. We both finished a while ago, and I had fun catching everything in nothing but regular Pokéballs, especially Beldum, legendaries, and Ultra Beasts~ Also, catching Necrozma in a beast ball was great, a tenth of the catch rate a normal Pokéball has, but Looker didn't even appreciate my efforts...
    Currently farming Dittos in hopes of a 5 or 6 perfect IV one...

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Well this sucks. I made it to the bad guy fight at the end and my party of two can't stand up to them. The bloody stat buffs and then they go and increase their stats further, ARGH. I lost so I turned off. The 3rd time I've lost in this game, first being the rival battle in the very beginning [his pikachu was overpowered for my poor seal] and the 2nd being the grass trial since grass is obviously a bad match up for my seal.
    Now I have to make a decision about what to do, try the bad guy fight again with my two or train some others. Either that or level up mine some more but I'm already 7 levels higher than the thing I can't beat. Serious question
    when did cleffable become this bulky?

5. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    @Supernatural-Knight if you download the demo onto your 3DS for Sun and Moon, and complete the first 30 mins of it. You can get a level 36 Greninja. I have one in my squad and it's awesome! Also, I haven't even lost once!