Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Pokémon General Election's Winner Declared — And It Isn't Pikachu, Is This Fake?

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Vladnyx, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Let me start off by saying I assure you that this is not fake and the honest truth. The Pokémon franchise's mascot monster was dethroned in the The Pokémon General Election 720. Pikachu might be the "face" of Pokémon but it apparently isn't players' favorite.
    [​IMG]
    Our beloved yellow rodent didn't even place in the top 3 of the list. The final results were announced on Tuesday's episode of Oha Suta!and at a celebration broadcast live via Line Live on the same day.
    [​IMG]
    Voting opened on April 15 and preliminary results initially placed Greninja at the lead, followed by Arceus and Mew and then Pikachu. Ballots were counted until the poll closed on May 9. The top 100 spots can be seen at the election's official website.

The top 36 results are:
    1. Greninja (Gekkōga)​
    2. Arceus​
    3. Mew​
    4. Pikachu​
    5. Sylveon (Nymphia)​
    6. Genesect​
    7. Rayquaza​
    8. Zygarde (50% form shown)​
    9. Charizard (Lizardon)​
    10. Meloetta (Aria form shown)​
    11. Mewtwo​
    12. Eevee​
    13. Jirachi​
    14. Darkrai​
    15. Lucario​
    16. Diancie​
    17. Hoopa​
    18. Keldeo​
    19. Victini​
    20. Manaphy​

2. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Now why are there so many Legendary Pokemon in the top 10? I kinda understand Mewtwo, Arceus and maybe even Rayquaza, but I didn't expect Meloetta to be there, not complaining there, it's my top favorite Pokemon in general, at least until Sun and Moon come out and then I'll update my favorites list