Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already Exists Please Put Fate/kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Season 1 And Also The Specials Back.

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by JesseJamez55, May 25, 2019.

1. JesseJamez55 Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just went to watch/download the entire Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya series and noticed the first episode I clicked on was sadly deleted. Please bring it back! If there is anything I can do to help out with this website so there isn't a need to delete any shows on our site here I would be glad to help out! Message me for my email to contact me and discuss it further if needed

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -0
    This section is for requesting anime, not reporting broken anime. Since the listing already exists, your request is denied and the thread will be marked as Already Exists. Please make sure you post in the correct section.

3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +273 / 1 / -0
    We seem to be having an issue with the MP4 uploaded and are currently looking into the matter. Several users have found that if you hit the back button and then click on the episode again it’ll work. If you would like to offer assistance please feel free to PM me and I will pass the word along to Spor. We are currently looking for more content managers to help with uploading. :)