Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Answered Please Make An App

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Andrew, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Andrew Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be happy to pay monthly server fees for an app I can use for just dubs website

Something similar to the animelab or Crunchyroll or Funimation app

2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    [​IMG]

done mind me. im just here to observe how this will progress.

3. Andrew Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  4. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We currently do not have a programmer on staff that would be able to deploy such apps on Google Play or iTunes, and especially to consoles and smart TVs.
    AnimeLab, Crunchyroll, and Funimation apps are professionally programmed and paid for by their respective companies. They also point directly to a video file that they themselves know the real location of instead of relying on third party media streaming (such as MP4Upload). Our website relies on a 3rd party video host to fetch the real location of the video and prepare the video for streaming through their provided media player, which can sometimes be a Flash-based player instead of an HTML5 player.
    We do however have a member that made a Kodi* addon using the python scripting language. You can check it out [unofficial] Justdubs Kodi Addon + I Am Back! (not Really, But Still). It's unofficial, so we don't officially support it. However, it might be something you're looking for. It's open source and the author of the thread has linked to their github repository for anyone to view the source code as well, so if you know python you can review the code and improve upon it or fix it up based on your needs.

*Kodi is a media center of sorts that runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and even Raspberry Pi.