Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Planet of The Beast King

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by IsItReal2036, Sep 16, 2015.

1. IsItReal2036 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A show that many of you may not have heard but is extremely good (though slow and takes some time to build). I would love to hear everyone's input on this.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I didn't really like tho show, I went into it expecting a death battle royal with a planet that hunted down the inhabitants. I got that to some degree but it was too slow and more political than I really cared for.
    The planet and the set up was good, and some of those twists were well thought out but it just wasn't enough to hold my interest ager getting my hopes up for quite some time.
    Needed more death.

I ended up rating it a 6 so it isn't that I hated it but disappointed, that is for sure.

3. IsItReal2036 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm a political buff so that really is the reason that i liked it so much.