Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Phi Brain: Puzzle of God

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Kaito Daimon would be a completely average high school student except for one thing: he's a 'demon' at solving puzzles. Kaito is so brilliant, in fact, that when he's asked to take some 'special' tests of his unique ability, he immediately suspects that the test itself is a test. Kaito suddenly finds himself caught up in a lethal Philosopher's Puzzle made by the sinister group POG, a murderous maze of trap upon trap, where failing to solve the secret correctly will result in death! Fortunately, Kaito's skills prove up to the first test, both for himself and his childhood friend Nanoha, who is also caught up in the deadly scheme. But now that he has been designated as a Solver, he is pulled into a new life where he must travel the world with other Solvers, attempting to solve the latest deadly riddles left by POG. There's a new conundrum around every corner and each deception could lead to death, but once a riddle has been posed, you can count on Kaito to unfold, unravel and unlock it!

Season 2 - The puzzles get tougher and even more deadly as Kaito Daimon continues his battle against the power hungry Givers of the POG. And with one team member already switching sides, will Kaito have what it takes to keep solving the deadly puzzle traps put before him and reach the fabled Puzzle of God? More importantly, will he be able to solve the puzzles AND maintain his sanity?

What do you Justdubians think of Phi Brain: Puzzle of God?​

2. Kalinga Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've done some research and found that a Third Season exists. Does a dub exist for the 3rd season exist as well?

3. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    I did some research myself and your right there is a Thrid Season that exist. Currently though from what I can tell it doesn't have a existing dub as of yet. I know that Sentai Filmworks has licensed the thrid season of the Phi Brain - Kami no Puzzle television anime series. Sentai Filmworks then said they will release the series on home video a year later and they announced this back in late 2013. After streaming the series through "select digital outlets" it should have gotten a home video release in 2014. Even Animenetwork's Youtube channel had promoted a video for the Third Season back in late Feb of 2014. Iv'e placed the video below so you can view it. If I should happen to learn of anything more i'll do my best in trying to let you know about it Kalinga.