Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ousama Game (King's Game)

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Supernatural-Knight, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    So a few weeks ago this interesting death game started being released. I noticed that the other day an episode actually came out dubbed, guess this is being simuldubbed then so I'll try to avoid spoilers for english only watchers.

Who else is watching this horror/supernatural styled death game? What are your thoughts? How many people will die in this series that has one of the largest casts I've ever seen.

Personally I'm a little disappointed with it. Animation isn't amazing, writing seems lacking and the characters just aren't likeable at all. I still don't remember any names either but that is the risk they run with such a large cast.
    At least Coldrain's op isn't bad. And we've also got an ed theme by Pile but it isn't the best which hurts me to say.

@Vladnyx you were one of the only people interested in this show, have you started it yet? You're guess is seeming pretty likely considering you've got a huge handicap.

2. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    This is just Corpse Party with a much larger cast. Gods sake you may as well watch the also trashy Juuni Taisen.

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Wrong @Sir-Maddy. This is an edgier Corpse Party gone wrong, oh so very wrong. The initial concern was that the cast was so big. However we were naive because the cast was never that big.
    Thanks to the studio's hard work they are delivering us two very bad horror manga adaptations for the price of one. We get the previous game delivered very messily interspersed to split up the current time line. That is right ladies and gentlemen they ruined the whole first season of the manga by telling us only a single student got out alive, who happens to be in the 2nd game. The anime certainly was off to great start with that. But I don't know what we were expecting from a studio that has handled mostly shorts, essentially short hentai, and actual hentai OVAs.

Oh and don't worry, I am watching Nisioisin's Juuni Taisen and it is a much better show than Ousama Game.

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    No it's not.