Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Reviewed Other Media Link Options If Possible Please

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by SkeLo, Nov 21, 2016.

1. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Hi Team

Was wondering would there be any chance you could allow other media links to be included/ utilized other than the ones you have listed when you click on the "media" icon please?

Especially if there are videos out in the www that are not available via the exclusive main ones you have listed as follows i.e.
    Your consideration and time is appreciated

Cheers

2. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Hey @Laximus my friend...

Sorry I may have not explained myself very well... :p

What I was trying to explain is that I was wanting to embed a video link from another site (esp. http://fansoop.com/) which is a site thats great to share alot of Japanime music for alot of anime that we are into (provided by yourselves here on JD)... Whats so great about this site too, is that the songs are sung in Japanese (as you would expect), but also have all been translated into english so anyone watching/ listening to fav OP/ ED of their fav anime series/ shows can also read the lyrics during the vids...

Hope that makes more sense...

Sorry my bad I can occasion hit-and-miss what I am trying to get across... :D

3. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    I know I realized it afterwards that it wasn't for me, I was alerted on Skpye by someone else that it meant video hosts. After answering then reading your post, I deleted mine :p

• Like Like x 2
  4. NeekoWolfie Floofy Wolfie/CM

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    yeah if you use youtube links it would make it easier for me to do card fight!! cus you did say the entire series is on youtube and if they want to download it they can use this http://en.savefrom.net/user.php?vid=387#download

5. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    That's not really what he meant, using youtube is for another reason he wanted :p

For Content manager purposes we can't use Youtube because it deletes videos heavily for Copyright claims and sometimes videos are not allowed to be viewed in other countries. Even if Cardfight is already on Youtube it's not wise to put the links on the site.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NeekoWolfie Floofy Wolfie/CM

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    i see but thanks for that still working up to becoming one