Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Manga to Have 'Major Announcement' on July 20

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Sir-Maddy, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Ichijinsha began streaming a promotional video on Thursday for the fourth compiled book volume of Fujita's Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (Love is Hard for an Otaku) manga, which ships on July 26. The video reveals that Ichijinsha will host an event for the manga at the Shinjuku Alta Vision on July 20 at 7:00 p.m., which will have a "major announcement" for the manga. The fourth volume will also feature a 35-page side story centering on the characters Hanako Koyanagi and Tarō Kabakura and their first meeting in high school.

As with previous promotional videos for the manga, Arisa Date voices the character Narumi Momose, and Kento Itō voices Hirotaka Nifuji.

The manga's story centers on the awkward romantic comedy between Narumi, a female office worker who hides her fujoshi lifestyle, and Hirotaka, a handsome and capable company man who is secretly a game otaku.

Fujita launched the manga on the image sharing website pixiv in 2014. In November 2015, the manga moved to Ichijinsha's Comic POOL digital manga magazine. Ichijinsha published the manga's first compiled book volume in April 2015, and published the third and latest volume last December. The manga has 4.2 million copies in print.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Oh my. @Sir-Maddy this is something you should tag me over. I've enjoyed the hell out of the limited scanlated chapters of this manga. It is hilarious and sweet about the simple topic of otaku in love.
    The creator said how it'd be nice if it could get an anime, only for one of her characters to tell them to hurry up with more material.

If this is an anime announcement I'm going to be hyped as hell. Please let it be.

3. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Major announcement = anime adaptation