Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ongoing Dub Releases (updated: 01/18/2021)

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Ben Alterowitz I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very very mmuch and truly appericate you responding to my post truly a great series god bless and have a wonderful and enjoyable weekend

2. Toms Antony

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Boruto dubbed episodes release date

3. IhopSmis Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did Attack On Titan Season 3 Episode 5 ever get uploaded dubbed? I downloaded it last week sometime and it was the wrong episode and it was in Japanese with no subtitles ( think it was like episode 10)

4. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All broken videos get reported in the Report Broken Anime section. There was a thread already made there and it has been addressed. Please make sure you check the Report Broken Anime section for updates to broken or incorrect episodes or address your concerns of broken or incorrect episodes there if it has not been reported yet.

5. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Update: October 4, 2018

Conception -

Hinomaru Sumo -

6. Toms Antony

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Food wars season 3 dubbed release date

7. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Ahhh yes... October is definitely the best month of the year!!! So many great anime series coming out very soon... yay!!!

8. DarkhPrincek

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Does any one knows if Re-Zero part 2 english dubbed released?

9. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No. The release date keeps changing on Funimation's official page, so the release date is currently unknown. Laximus will update the thread once Funimation finally and officially announces Re:Zero part 2's new release date.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Food wars season 3 doesn't have a dubbed release date as of yet

11. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Please keep all posts concerning broken, incorrect or otherwise shuffled episodes in the Report Broken Anime section. Mountain56, your post will be moved to that section so if you read this before you read the alert on your next login, this is the reason your post is "missing" from this thread.

This thread is intended for questions about upcoming anime and for Laximus to keep thread readers up-to-date on the latest release dates we've obtained from various English Dubbed studios and stores where anime is sold. This is not a support thread for broken anime or to request an anime be listed on the site as we have dedicated sections to track threads that still need to be looked at and fulfilled.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Update: October 16, 2018

Couple updates, even a One Piece update!...just not the one you all are hoping for! (sorry ;_; )

One Piece: 3D2Y: Overcome Ace’s Death! Luffy’s Vow to his Friends - January 22, 2019 - https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/one-piece-3d2y-tv-special-bld-00803/

Twin Star Exorcists - Episodes 41-50 - January 8, 2019 - https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/twin-star-exorcists-part-four-combo-bld-00793/

Second Cour of Attack on Titan will air in April 2019, pretty positive Funimation will end up Simuldubbing it as well - https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-10-14/attack-on-titan-tv-anime-returns-next-april/.138161

My Hero Academia Season 4 will air in April 2019 as well, so of course Funimation will most likely dub that

13. SnowSuicune Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I noticed that the last four episodes of Angels of Death is online only (I think through Amazon subscription no less, but I could be wrong), so am I to assume that we'll have to wait for the eventual dvd to see the rest of the series dubbed? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind waiting as that just means I won't start the show until I can see the full thing (sub or dub really), but I just wanted to be sure.

14. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Had to check myself but Funimation is releasing them as simuldubs as well. We won't have to wait till the DVD to watch them. One episode is airing weekly so Tuesdays/Wednesdays depending on the time zone.

15. Dan Wolfear20 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Been a while since I've commented on here, but just had to ask. What about the second half of Re;Zero being dubbed? Is there any news?
    The first Blu-ray box-set has been out even here in the UK for quite a few months now, and there's still no news as to when the second half of the series will be released in dub. Sooooooo happen to see that 'Girls Last Tour' will be getting one after all though, and just after 'Made in Abyss' has FINALLY received its English dub release online as well.:)

16. SnowSuicune Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ah, that good to know. Unfortunately, I'm no longer subscribed to Funimation at the moment so I'll just wait till you guys upload the last four episodes on this site instead. Same for Castlevania season 2 now that I think about it with Netflix.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still no news. Funimation's store keeps delaying the release date by 1 to 2 days. Just keep watching the thread for any updates on it. Laximus will update the thread when Funimation finally makes an announcement on when they're actually going to release it.

18. w133prb Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I saw an anime that’s not on your list Planet With, would you know if that will be added soon

I really loved watching this anime & was wondering was there ever an season 2?

The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Encounter

Note from Moderating Staff: Please do not double post. Use the edit button in the bottom left corner of your post. Future double posts may result in infraction points.

#338 w133prb, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2018
  19. DarkhPrincek

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Is second half of Re;Zero so popular that the Funimation's store able to make money without even releasing it!

20. jack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i literally created this account to thank you guys for doing such a great job for dubs

i have been using the site a long time and didnt know about the forum ... i found it due to looking why Re:Zero is being delays since funimation is not available in my location ...... from what it looks like a lot of others came here due to the re:zero delay