Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ongoing Dub Releases (updated: April 2nd 2019)

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Apr 21, 2016.

1. TheAuraKnight I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    I have been guilty of this, but thank you to lax and vash (hehe lax & vash) for your patience with the people begging on their knees for new eps.

2. DarkhPrincek

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Can I Per-Orders Re:Zero part 2 (episodes 13 - 25 )? If so where can I do that?​

#362 DarkhPrincek, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  3. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -0
    You can pre-order it from Funimation themselves in their online store, or my favorite (if your in US or Canada at least) Right Stuf Anime. They distribute anime from all English dubbing companies, so you will be able to purchase anime from even Aniplex USA, Sentai Filmworks, VIZ Media, Funimation, etc. They also sell Manga and anime/manga collectibles.

Other locations that might let you pre-order would be Amazon (but they're horrible at shipping anything in a timely manner. RightStuf is far superior to them in regards to shipping in the US and Canada). Internationally, Amazon and Funimation themselves might be your only options and even then, Funimation might block you from their site if your not within their licensed area.

4. DarkhPrincek

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Please update your Weekly anime show schedule.​

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jonathan scott

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    when there going be any new updates about anime coming soon ? please let me know what new anime coming out thank you or what site can I go to see whats coming out this coming months

6. DARKxASSASSIN22

Ratings:
    +1 / 1 / -0
    is this site dead? there hasnt been a new episode added since december. it is a shame, i really liked this site.

7. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    It has been added on the 2nd site but not the homepage itself. The homepage you see there are manual edit. That is why you won't see any changes to the homepage. It is not possible for 2 sites to access the same database automatically to generate new link every time a new show or episode is added from the 2nd site. I suggest whenever a new episode is added always bookmark a show that is ongoing that way you won't miss any new episode added on this site.

#367 Tokyosama, Mar 4, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  8. Jonathan scott

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    how we know its the 2nd site or where to go to see new anime ?

9. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    It is harder to explain how justdubs is set up between 3 different sites at once. I'm going to break down 3 sites for you JustDubs.org is the main site that provides information, justdubsanime.net only house all the embed video for justdub.org and justanimedownloads.net is the sister site for everyone who prefers download over a stream. To some, it up. The update you see on the homepage sidebar ''New Anime Episodes'' is just basically manual edit HTML by a content manager that doesn't use PHP languages to tell the site instruction the episode has been added from the 2nd site. Let say I added an embed video on justdubsanime.net; it will not able to communicate on the main home sidebar because there no program code to tell the site instruction between 2 sites. Some of us content manager are too lazy to manual update whenever the 2nd site is added or updated. Of course, there is another solution is to bookmark anime show you like and continue to check back so often if there any update being added on the 2nd site even though it is lacking on updating on the main sidebar. For example, http://justdubs.org/watch-rising-shield-hero-english-dubbed can be your bookmark. All you have to do is check back newly added episode ever so often. It is not the best solution but at least is something rather than nothing. For new shows, it may take a while to add because some of us are dealing to fix massive mp4upload deletion.

#369 Tokyosama, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  10. Graetgames

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Digimon Fusion season 2 and 3 has been Dubbed.... arnt you going to add them?

11. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +273 / 1 / -0
  12. Sporadic Site Dev / Owner

Ratings:
    +971 / 0 / -0
    All of the ongoing anime on JustDubs has been updated. The info in the original post has been completely revamped and updated. If something is missing feel free to let us know.

13. Stardust

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I just want to comment of the new design of the on going anime.
    At first glance it looks really nice. Being centered and having weekly at the top is really nice!
    But then as you scroll you get to "completed anime to be added soon" from that point on everything is redundant.
    And way to long. I mean it's nice to have info but this is a bit excessive.
    Sorry if this is considered complaining and if anyone takes offense. This is just my opinion. And like I said the first bit is really nice. It's just the rest that's a bit much.