Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

One Piece Anime Enters Anime-Original Arc Starting on March 19

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Vladnyx, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    This year's 14th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announced last Monday that the One Piece television anime series will enter an anime-original "Marine Rookie" arc starting on March 19. The new arc will feature new Marine soldiers making their appearance. (Note: the kanji characters used to mean "rookie" in the arc's title are the same kanji used for the Eleven Supernovas who are the top rookie pirates in the series.)

The issue also reveals the arc's story. The arc will focus on Luffy and those who are with him traveling to rescue Sanji. After Luffy uses up all their food during their journey, the group infiltrate a Marine base to resupply. Suddenly, three rookie marines who used to be part of Aokiji's unit appear before Luffy. Weekly Shonen Jump is also revealing a key visual for the arc, which features Luffy wearing a Marine coat, fighting three Marine soldiers.
    [​IMG]
    The cast for the new characters in the arc include: (Note: character name spellings aren't official.)
    One Piece is approaching the end of the Zou Arc, which premiered on July 28 in the show's 751st episode. The anime had featured a short anime-original "Silver Mine Arc" after the Dressrosa Arc ended before launching into the Zou Arc.​

#1 Vladnyx, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Oh son of a bitch. Anime original One Piece means no Sanji for a while longer. I just want more Sanji damn it.
    Although since it is anime original the pacing won't be absurdly bad and take forever for nothing to happen. Well I'm just here hoping it won't be too bad to watch. I typically have liked One Piece filler episodes that happened in between arcs, instead of in the middle of arcs like bleach [god that posed me off]

• Like Like x 1