Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

One Peace Books Licenses Hinamatsuri, I Hear The Sunspot: Limit Manga, Reprise Of The Spear Hero Nov

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Sir-Maddy, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    One Peace Books confirmed with ANN that it plans to release Masao Ohtake's Hinamatsuri and Yuki Fumino's I Hear the Sunspot: Limitmanga, as well as Aneko Yusagi's The Reprise of the Spear Heronovels in North America.

The first volume of Hinamatsuri is slated for September 18. One Peace Books describes the story:

Nitta is an ambitious, young member of the Ashikawa-gumi yakuza syndicate. One day, a mysterious, oval-shaped object falls out of thin air into his apartment, and suddenly changes everything! Inside of the object is an expressionless young girl named Hina. The girl has formidable telekinetic powers that she uses to threaten Nitta, forcing him to allow her to live in his apartment. Dangers abound as the yakuza member and young psychic begin their life together as roommates!

Ohtake launched the manga in Enterbrain's Fellows! magazine in 2009, and the manga moved to Fellows! magazine's successor Harta. Kadokawa published the 14th compiled volume on March 15.

An anime adaptation premiered on April 6. Crunchyroll is streaming the series as it airs and Funimation will stream an English dub.

The first volume of I Hear the Sunspot: Limit is slated for November 20. The series is a sequel to Fumino's earlier I Hear the Sunspot and I Hear the Sunspot: Theory of Happiness manga about college student Kohei, who has hearing loss, and his relationship with the cheerful Taichi. In the new story, Kohei continues as a student while Taichi enters the working world.

Fumino serialized I Hear the Sunspot in Printemps Publishing's boys-love anthology Canna form December 2013 to August 2014, and Theory of Happiness from April 2015 to February 2016. I Hear the Sunspot: Limit launched in the magazine in October 2016 and is ongoing. The first volume shipped in Japan in October.

One Peace Books also published the previous two one-volume manga in North America.

The first manga inspired a live-action film in 2017.

The first volume of The Reprise of the Spear Hero (Yari no Yūsha no Yarinaoshi), a spinoff of The Rising of the Shield Hero, is slated for October 16. One Peace Books describes the story:

Summoned to another world to serve as the Spear Hero, Motoyasu Kitamura is a pitiful young man who eventually finds himself only able to love filolials. But after being fatally injured in battle, Motoyasu wakes up yet again in the exact circumstances of when he was first summoned. It turns out that his spear possesses an ability known as Time Reversal! With his stats unaffected by the reset, Motoyasu decides to fight once more. His motivation: to once again see the smile of Filo, the filolial that he loves more than any other! Could this be considered the start of a new game in god mode?! The long-awaited otherworldly redemption fantasy begins!

Yusagi launched the spinoff story in the "Shōsetsuka ni Narō!" (Let's Become Novelists!) website in 2014, after finishing the main The Rising of the Shield Hero story. Yusagi ended the story in 2015. Kadokawabegan publishing the novels in print with illustrations by Seira Minami, and the second volume shipped in November.

A manga adaptation by Neet launched on the ComicWalker and Nico Nico Seiga websites last August. Yusagi launched an ongoing new side story titled Shin Yari no Yūsha no Yarinaoshi (True Reprise of the Shield Hero) on "Shōsetsuka ni Narō!" last year.

One Peace Books is also releasing The Rising of the Shield Hero novel series and Aiya Kyū's manga adaptation in English. The novel series is inspiring a television anime adaptation. Crunchyroll will stream the anime.