Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Omamori Himari's Matra Draws 'Sister Blood' One-Shot Manga

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Sir-Maddy, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    The May issue of Fujimi Shobo's Dragon Age magazine announced on Wednesday that Milan Matra will publish a new one-shot in the following issue next month. The one-shot will be titled "Sister Blood."

The magazine offers this tagline for the "shocking dark fantasy": "I have decided to devote everything that I am to my older brother. Even though, I…"

Matra launched the Omamori Himari manga in the same magazine in 2006 and the series wrapped last September. The story inspired a television anime series in 2010. Yen Press will release the final volume in North America in July, and Crunchyroll streamed the television anime as it aired in Japan.