Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Oh My Goddess! Creator's Toppu GP Manga Launches in English

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Vladnyx, May 25, 2016.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Kodansha Comics announced the details on the simultaneous English release of Oh My Goddess! creator Kousuke Fujishima's new series Toppu GP on Tuesday. The first two chapters launched on Kindle and Comixology on Tuesday, the same day they debuted in Kodansha's Afternoon magazine in Japan. The chapters cost US$1.99 each. The third chapter is slated for June 24.
    [​IMG]
    The story follows Toppū Uno, a Japanese boy who is aiming for MotoGP, the "world's top motorcycle race." The manga will feature "obsessively accurate depictions" of mechanical equipment, motorcycles, and cars. The manga will also have the "full cooperation" of various Japanese motorcycle makers, motorcycle-wear companies, and various circuits in Japan.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dark Horse Comics has released Fujishima's Oh My Goddess! and part of his You're Under Arrest manga in North America. Fujishima ended his Oh My Goddess! manga in 2014 after 25 years of serialization. He ended his Paradise Residence manga in January, at which time Monthly Afternoon announced that he would begin a new series this spring. Kodansha Comics will release Paradise Residence in English.

Fujishima is returning to the Tales of video game franchise as a designer for the Tales of Berseria game that will ship for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Japan on August 18. Bandai Namco Entertainment will also release the game for PlayStation 4 and PC in North America and Europe in early 2017.​