Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Oh, Japan! - Yoga Ball Life Hack

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by BaconMan8910, Apr 2, 2017.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

If you're like me, you have someone in your household that insists on having a yoga ball that they consistently leave in the middle of the floor which kids, pets, guests, and the elderly fall over at regular intervals. Sure, it would be simple enough to tuck the ball into a closet, but our friends in Japan have come up with different solution.

Owners in Japan have taken to storing their yoga balls in the corner.. of the ceiling. But not with nets or racks, no... these balls are held in place with science! Sort of.. They're held in place with friction. The reason that this works is that many Japanese homes are fitted with not only textured ceilings, but textured walls as well. These cloth-like wall coverings, coupled with the rubbery material of the yoga balls, creates just enough traction to keep the ball in place.

I'm sorry to say, but since most western homes don't have textured walls, this probably won't work for anyone in Europe or the Americas. Of course, you're free to try.

Source: RocketNews24
    Image Credit: @drachekyo7

2. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Next up, exercise on the ceiling Mark my words it's coming..

• Like Like x 1