Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Oh, Japan: Sailor Moon Lingerie

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Yes you got that right!! Sailor moon lingerie

It's that time again, for Oh Japan.

On Friday I did an article on Disney princess Lingerie. Well, while doing my research, I found Sailor moon lingerie, and as much as I wanted to do an article on both, I thought it best to do one at a time. I didn't want you all to drool too much on your keyboards and be the one responsible for ruined keyboards or laptops ;)

ANYHOO, How many of you watched the older version of sailor moon?

How many are watching the new version?

Well these are Just in time. As you all know Sailor moon and her comrades transform into special costumed before taking on the forces of evil.

"I see EVIL time to transform...."

**.....**
    "Darn it didn't work, ok I must be doing something wrong here... any help??"

Anyway back to what I was saying. As cool as their sailor-themes battle gear look on TV, Pleated skirts in vibrant primary color are a little loud by contemporary Japanese fashion standards.

"Sounds like my kind of clothing" ;)

SO how can fans of the Sailor Moon franchise feel a little closer wardrobe wise, to their beloved heroines??

By slipping into a set of Sailor moon Lingerie of course.

This isn't the first instant of anime themed undies for ladies.

**checks last article**

However, most of the time when the worlds of Japanese animation and intimate apparel collide, the target seems to be male fans.

"Is this deemed true??"
    **le gasp**

While we can believe some of those panties ended up doing their ostensible purpose, we’d bet dollars to donuts (or yen to sweet bean cakes) that the majority are stashed away in some dude’s dresser awaiting a willing model, perhaps along with a stack of…um…tasteful photo collections.

"hmm I think I know a few guys who do this"

The Sailor Moon lingerie, seems to be honestly aimed at women who want to secretly indulge in their love for the series. Licensor Bandai has teamed up with Peach John, an established Japanese lingerie manufacturer with a national chain of stores and reputation for fun, flirty designs.

Starting off simple, Peach John has panties and lingerie sets featuring understated Sailor Moon-inspired patterns. The panties come two to a set for 1,800 yen (US$18.00, £10.62 BP), while a bra/panty set will set you back 3,980 yen ($38.96 USD, £23.00 BP).

[​IMG]
    Each of the nylon/polyester/polyurethane sets is listed at 4,980 yen (US$50.00 USD, £29.51 BP) and includes the character’s ribbon collar. Aside from color variations, the sets are identical, with the exceptions of the Sailor Moon set having a unique moon insignia on the collar and more detailed chest-ribbon accessory.

"Well then..decisions decisions"

The Transformation Bra Sets went on sale December 11, and have been such big sellers that all are currently out of stock on both Bandai’s Premium Bandai online store and Peach John’s official website.

"Well darn" :(
    **puts money back in wallet**

However, when the sets were announced, Bandai and Peach John stated that orders would be taken up until noon on Christmas Day (with delivery in late February), so there’s still a chance that they’ll become available again before then.

"WHOO!! time to save my money's"

The Transformation Bra Sets’ scarcity is bad news for completionists looking to collect the whole line, but Peach John offers an elegant solution in its product description:

".........Go on"

Peach John says:
    “Why not enjoy secretly making plans with four of your friends to each wear a different character’s set on the same day?”

source: rocket news 24

"Well then Mr. peach John, you are obviously a guy cause who else would say such a thing, but then again I'm sure a lot of the guys are nodding their heads going DO IT DO IT!!

Yeah I'm talking about you, the one who is leaning over your keyboard thinking 'PLEASE OH PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING' busted!! ;) "

So guys and gals how many of you would purchase this item??
    How many would act out the scenes to Sailor moon while wearing the lingerie? Fighting evil like the good girls you are ;) you all know what I mean

~Miss Elegent Serenity
    http://www.dubtopia.eu/oh-japan/sailor-moon-lingerie