Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Oh, Japan: Mouth Opener

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Sporadic, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Throughout the years, we’ve seen some pretty genius inventions from Japan, but every once in a while they come up with something so strange, so bizarre, you can’t help but ask yourself “what were they thinking?” The new Face Slimmer anti-aging mouthpiece is one of those things… The so-called face Slimmer was launched in Japan, late last year, by a well-known cosmetic company called Glim. It’s a weird-looking rubbery thing that looks a lot like the mouth of a blow-up doll, and it supposedly solves your sagging face problem while giving you that coveted duck-face look. You know, the one every “cool” teenager poses with in their Facebook photos. Now, unlike most other Japanese inventions, the Face Slimmer isn’t high-tech. In fact it’s as low tech as they come, all you have to do is put it in your mouth and start exercising your face muscles. Think of it as a squeeze punch for your mouth…

When photos of the Face Slimmer first appeared on the Internet, some Japanese media outlets took it as a gag, but when it started being listed on online stores like Japan Trend Shop, everyone stopped laughing. This thing isn’t cheap either, it costs a whopping $83. No thanks, I think I’ll cut off the mouth off my blow-up doll instead. Anyway, if you’re curious about how it’s used, Glim has released some photos with the Face Slimmer in action, along with some instructions, like trying to repeat out loud the Japanese vowel sounds – “a i u e o” 『あ い う え お』 for at least three minutes a day, everyday for the rest of one’s life. It will make the wrinkles around your eyes go away, and improve the look of your face…

Looking at all these ridiculous photos, so many mean and vulgar comments come to mind, but I think I’ll let you guys do the commenting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.dubtopia.eu/Mouth-Opener

2. Shanarox Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I'm guessing this will help in improving chewing /or biting right? :confused:

3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Among other things ;)