Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Oh, Japan! Full-Body Mosquito Net Jumpsuits

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by BaconMan8910, Jul 12, 2015.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Mosquitoes suck (pun intended) and most of us are familiar with products used to keep them at bay: bug zappers, audio repellant, and bug spray. If you're staying in particularly muggy areas or swampy environments, and have an issue with mosquitoes in your home as a result, you may be familiar with mosquito nets as a means of preventing mosquito bites during your sleep. But what if you could take the benefits of said net on the go?

Introducing the Netsmen wearable mosquito net, a full-body mosquito net jumpsuit that will keep you bite-free wherever you might go.

For 6,600 yen ($53 USD), the Netsmen jumpsuit will encase you head-to-toe in a mosquito-resistant barrier of polyester mesh. Still, Bibi Lab, the suit's creator, recommends spraying your Netsmen suit with bug spray, for extra effectiveness.

The suit features zippers for the hands, feet, head, and butt which will allow these areas of your body to feel the soft, gentle, mosquito-filled breeze against your mesh-free skin.

But worry not, my fashion-minded friends, the Netsmen also comes in three stylish colors: Heavenly Maiden Robe of Feathers (pink), Summertime Rain from the Azure Sky (blue), and Country Lodgings of the White Tiger (white).

So, what are you waiting for? Stop cowering indoors from the buzzing, blood-sucking menace outside your window, order a Netsmen jumpsuit, today and never fear being bitten by mosquitoes in public ever again (as they will, likely, be too embarrassed to be seen with you).

2. Hoten5 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This seems like it would be really useful for hiking in the forest. Japan has the coolest stuff.

3. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    As an avid hiker/backpacker, I would be seriously concerned about overheating in this. =P

4. Hoten5 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ah, really? I've never used anything like this so I didn't know that it would get hot

5. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    I've not used one either. But considering that it's a suit made entirely out of polyester mesh with holes tiny enough to keep out mosquitoes, it probably doesn't breathe very well.

I'll just stick to bug spray. =P

6. leelove Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Me too. I like to collect them, it's cool.