Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Oh, Japan: Disney Lingerie

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Well this is just right up my alley.
    1) I love Disney
    2) Two I like to collect lingerie
    (I have a hobby of collecting different things from clothing, accessories, lingerie, figurines with dragons, fairies , unicorns, to anime, video games, game consoles and some comics)
    I'm such a nerd lol

So this brings me to my next question, which goes out to the ladies (unless you men like to wear them then this question is also for you. No judgement on my part it's whatever floats your boat)

Have you ever worn a Wacoal's push up bra or a Victoria Secret strapless bra?

"Umm.... I think I owned a Victoria secret bra at some point in my life, don't think it was strapless tho"

Have any of them ever made you feel like a princess?

"A bra? make me feel like a princess?? you're kidding me right??"
    *burst into laughter, then composes self and clears throat*

"Sorry couldn't help myself there" ;)

Well ladies and Gents, Japan has done it again!!

Come get your Disney-inspired Lingerie!!
    Online retailer Bellemaison features the Disney Fantasy Shop, a section that sell the lingerie in designs inspired by Disney princesses. Each pair includes a carefully crafted bra and pair of panties (pantsu!) that are intricately lined with lace, and made more vibrant with pastel colors. In some designs, bra straps are equally decorative with hues that sometimes compliment the cups.
    -source: real asian news

[​IMG]
    "Oh fancy!! I'll take one of each for my collection"

You can purchase these item's on the Bellemaison online shop for 3,990 yen (US $38.00 or £22.37 BP)

Well I suppose, (since it seems to be a big thing now for women) if you wanted to do a princess themed wedding, this would be the perfect ending to your night right?? ;)
    Or
    Maybe you like to cosplay as a Disney princess, well now you can get the full affect by wearing the lingerie underneath.
    Or
    Maybe you want to wear it just because.
    But whatever the reason, which I'm sure there are many. I guess they have now come up with a way to make you feel more like royalty.
    (in a way)

My question is, I wonder if they are as comfortable as they look. Cause seriously, I really don't want to buy something as fancy as this only to get poked by a wire all day.

So whats your opinion on these sexy Disney inspired lingerie??

Will you purchase this for yourself? Maybe buy it as a gift for your girlfriend, fiancee or wife?

Or do you think this would be a waste of money and would rather put your money towards something else?

"I would love to hear your opinions" :)

~Miss Elegent Serenity