Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ended October 2016 Event Winners

Discussion in 'Contests, Events & Activities' started by Sporadic, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    The winners of the events for October are being counted and voted on today by staff. We will also be giving out the rest of the badges for trick or treating and find the soul. Flames will also be removed from user accounts and discontinued until future events.

Keep an eye out as winners will be announced later in this thread!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Trick or treating badges were passed out. Thank you to @youngnozomi @Ryder and @Whitefang19 for participating.

Find the souls should be finished. If you didn't get your badge PM @Crazy Potato as I have no idea who participated and who was awarded what.

Pumpkin carving had 5 participants. It is being voted on now.

The drawing contest had 5 participants. It is being voted on now.

Costume / Cosplay Contest had no participants. Same as last year. We likely will not do this contest next year.

The reviews event to my knowledge only had 1 participant, Timekeeper. The event needed at least 3 participants in order to be eligible for a prize.

Flaming Pumpkin was won by @SkeLo, congrats. Let me know if you didn't get the boobie award.

@sayWut made our only AMV this Halloween. Thank you!

Some clubs had little activity with their events. My attempt was to bump the inactive ones. Next month we will evaluate which clubs will be removed for inactivity.

That is all, thanks to everyone who made this Halloween a special one. And be sure to check back in this thread in a few days to see who won the pumpkin carving and drawing contests!

• Like Like x 2
  3. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Yes I did receive @Sporadic

4. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    NOOOO I FORGOT TO BE THE ONLY SUBMITTER FOR THE COSTUME CONTEST.... DANG IT!

5. Stardust Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I'm new to this and I notice you said 5 and that only includes the ones on the forum but not including the Facebook ones. I'm not trying to make a big deal or anything but ya missed one that was within the first deadline nov 1. The post said and I quote:
    Win a prize!
    Do you like drawing? Show us your spooky art in the comments below! It can be anything you feel falls into the theme of Halloween. A winner will be chosen by staff and will recieve a piece of random anime merchandise.

And mine was the only one in the comments and only 4 people liked that post. This was posted oct 31 and I commented nov 1 at 3:35pm with my picture that I drawed the night before.
    Sorry if this is trouble some but it be nice for the future that this type of thing isn't over looked. I know everyone is busy and has there own lives but its kinda sad when you think your participating in something and you really aren't because of a minor error.
    Thanks and sorry for this undesired comment just kinda saying. Hope you understand.

6. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Congratulations on the winners! :)

7. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, send me a PM with the image and we will extend the vote.