Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Noobs No Nichijou

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Noobs, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    in this thread, i will post random things that was interesting to me. you may join and discuss such things with me.

as for today, nothing to report.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    As soon as I saw this thread, I thought:
    "Hmm the Daily life of Noobs, whats in store for us".

This has indeed surpassed my expectations. I laughed. Well played Noobs. I look forward to tomorrows update.

3. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    now for the first entry, i broke a zone rule!

yesterday, i was called out by a security officer because i was texting while crossing an intersection. no ticket was given and i was only given a verbal warning. its not a law thing or a city ordinance but and industry compound rule that it is not allowed to text on that specific intersection.

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Shame on you, you'd never catch me texting while crossing a road. Playing Pokemon Go on the other hand.....
    If you've got right of way then I fail to see the issue. How much would the ticket be if you got one?

5. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    cant be helped man. i had to text someone and at that time, my sanity, with thats left, was hanging on the line.

it was a bit of a deal for me as i was never had any trouble with traffic guys until that security guy called me. i dont think any money would be involved but it would sure be call the attention of my company.

6. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    What sanity? We must all be crazy to still be here after all these years. And besides we're anime fans, it already too late for our sanity.

So if the ticket doesn't actually require you to pay a fine, would it be too big a deal besides your company finding out? I only ask because I heard Aus, or at least parts are supposedly going to enforce rules about crossing while on your phone. It has a fine as well. So not only are they apparently strict on jaywalking but using the phone while it is safe for you to cross as well. That was my understanding of this new... law? I don't know, haven't heard anything else about it yet.

7. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    remember that time i was out for a while, i think at that time i gained some of it.

implementing those on busy areas with no traffic light would make sense to enforce those which was the case for me. its not busy like you see on cities but that was the main intersection for the zone im at. in busy times, by avarage, would only see 3 cars/1 trailer car an hour. lol speaking of jay walking it is also implemented which dont make sense. not a lot of vehicles drive along the roads. incase you might be wondering why the low traffic, its just like a village but instead of houses, all here are companies that mostly in production with little offices. so its like an industry area or economic zone if you will.

if its only on some areas, i think those are city ordinances (not sure im not into law) which mayors can do (and again not sure about how you guys do things there am not an aussie xD). when it comes to law things, you guys are strict compared to us. traffic laws here are like, suggestions and not many follows them. would be nice they are followed on main roads but the one that happened to me, its fine i guess. i know im at fault but im still salty about it.

8. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    on my way home today riding a public transport, a group of h.s students joined us and were very giddy about something. you know what would bring.
    [​IMG]

i was rolling my eyes and one of them caught me doing it. as i looked at her, i noticed this flyer she was carrying.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

i immediately forgive their noises as i just discovered something from them. guess what ill be watching at 2 pm tomorrow.

9. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    See now this would be my attitude as well. If it is clear then I won't see the harm and just be pissed off about it. Especially if I would have to pay a fine. I'm sure there are bigger things to worry about than people walking across roads when traffic rules say not to.
    Thats a busy time? Even in a industry district that sounds really low. Why is there even a traffic enforcer there then? I feel sorry for him now, the poor man was probably just bored.

High School girls carrying a flyer containing anime names on it. Even though it is movie in general. That sounds too helpful. How did you manage to even see this?
    Also we talking about Mirai here? I don't see its poster on the flyer. Although Lu Over the Wall wasn't bad either.

10. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    there are bigger things indeed however that zone is a little one and its what they manage.

well thats my average quote and yes its not that busy. i was just the lucky guy that day that enforcer called. not a lot of people own cars here knowing traffic is a nightmare. also trailers always arrived at mid morning or early afternoon so its not really affecting pedestrians going in like 6-7 in the morning or going out by 4-5 pm. its what their rules are so it is what it is.

i think thats the same mirai the anime one. how i was able to read? i didnt i heard the other girl talking about what to watch next and she was like, "mirai... mirai....is this an anime?" so that how i know. the only thing i was able to read is that big as EIGASAI in red font behind white box on a red paper. thats easy to read. the rest i just googled what are showing on it.

11. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    So are there enforcers on every zone then? That sounds like a very boring day. I definitely feel sorry for them. You should cross dangerously more often to liven things up.

So how was Mirai?

12. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    nah dont feel sorry for him. from the looks of things, they do it randomly and that intersection has cameras so i was just lucky that time.

about mirai, didnt watch it because it rained the whole afternoon and you know me with rain. i dont like rain and bringing umbrellas.

for today, nothing interesting happened but its nice that its windy when i went out the office.

13. cloud

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey what's going on peeps

14. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    well not much apparently. i still have hours left for the day to be over and i might have something interesting then.

15. cloud

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Intresting nice sig btw

16. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    thank you but you have to be specific which one as i used a sig rotator xD

17. cloud

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Well I haven't been here that long how many you used

18. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    about 30 of them lol. what are you seeing right now?

19. cloud

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    anime currently watching final season of fairly tail

20. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    oh i see thats great. i havent watched it so good for you then.

what i meant about seeing was what particular image of my signature was visible at that time you said it was interesting lol. oh the english language doing its thing fascinates me.