Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Non Non Biyori Vacation Film's Trailer Previews Nano.ripe's Opening Song

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    The official website for Non Non Biyori Vacation, the upcoming anime film of Atto's Non Non Biyori manga, revealed the second promotional video and theme song titles on Thursday. The video previews nano.RIPE's opening theme song "Ao no Rakugaki."

The anime's voice cast members Kotori Koiwai, Rie Murakawa, Ayane Sakura, and Kana Asumi are performing the ending theme song "Omoide" (Memories) as their characters.

The film will open in 27 theaters in Japan on August 25.

The main cast and staff are returning from the previous two television anime seasons:
    • Kotori Koiwai as Renge Miyauchi
    • Rie Murakawa as Hotaru Ichijō
    • Ayane Sakura as Natsumi Koshigaya
    • Kana Asumi as Komari Koshigaya
    • Kaori Nazuka as Kazuho Miyauchi
    • Rina Satou as Kaede Kagayama
    • Misato Fukuen as Hikage Miyauchi
    • Ryoko Shintani as Konomi Fujimiya
    As in the earlier television anime, the anime's website lists Suguru Koshigaya's voice cast member as "????."

The manga takes place in the countryside, where the nearest bookstore is 20 minutes away by bicycle, a certain "Ju_p" magazine comes out on Wednesdays instead of Mondays, and the video rental store is 10 stations away. Hotaru Ichijō transfers from Tokyo to this school and readjusts to the slow life in the country. Her fellow schoolmates are Natsumi, Komari, Renge, and Komari's big brother Suguru in the third year of middle school.

The manga already inspired two television seasons and two original anime DVDs. The first television series from director Shinya Kawatsura and anime studio SILVER LINK (WATAMOTE, Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts) premiered in 2013, while the second season premiered in 2015. Crunchyroll streamed both television seasons as they aired in Japan, and Sentai Filmworks licensed and released both series for North American digital and home video release.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I am happy with this trailer. It has so much of what we've come to love about Non Non Biyori in it. Exactly what I was in the mood for.
    @BK-201 @Noobs
    No Nyanpasu but....

• Like Like x 2
  3. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Can't wait for this, I need a Non Non Biyori fix.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    [​IMG]
    so we wait for 2 months huh...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Two months until it hits Japanese cinemas, we won't be seeing this until quite some time later. Unless I'm lucky enough and it gets a release near me that is. It could happen, I mean I did get to see Uchiage Hanabi in cinemas. Thanks Shaft for that weird movie.

Can we be excited that there is going to be a new girl joining them in this movie? I wonder how she'll play into their group.

I also wonder how much the brother will be overlooked here, please don't leave him behind Home Alone style.

6. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    oh my god you are right. we might even have to wait for a year if it does. well i guess ill just go with hataraku saibou this month just ease my excitement a bit.

those kids require adult supervision and i hope theyll bring the brother and never have him speak the entire time. about the new girl, her addition would be a bad thing imo. it will be another case of azu-nyan and i dont like that.

7. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    No need to worry about the new girl, Renge will have her fitting into their gang...I mean group!