Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

No Game, No Life

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    The story of No Game, No Life centers around Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister whose reputations as brilliant NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) hikikomori (shut-in) gamers have spawned urban legends all over the Internet. These two gamers even consider the real world as just another "crappy game." One day, they are summoned by a boy named "God" to an alternate world. There, God has prohibited war and declared this to be a world where "everything is decided by games"—even national borders. Humanity has been driven back into one remaining city by the other races. Will Sora and Shiro, the good-for-nothing brother and sister, become the "Saviors of Humanity" on this alternate world? "Well, let's start playing."

What do you Justdubians think of No Game, No Life?​

• Like Like x 1
  2. minisiets Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    With Sentai in charge of this dub, I really expected it to be shit, but my god, they didn't even cast Greg Ayres as Tet or something, which I was expecting for best case scenario. Instead they completely one-up my expectations by not casting his annoying ass at all.

These are mostly new actors with very few roles, but they surprisingly fit the characters pretty well so far. I wasn't sure about them but they convinced me over the course of the first episode. Laughed my ass off at some of the liberties they took with the dialogue.

"Why would anyone want to go back to a world that is total... shit."

Bravo Sentai, I'm gonna have to rewatch this series after all. Can't wait to see how Jibril sounds like.

3. Dave The Barbarian Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    This anime was totally amazing/awesome!!!!!:D:arisu: I wasn't expecting much when I first heard about its game type genre, but !%#@ it was unbelievably good. Sora and Shiro had a great fight the world attitude that united them in a unbeatable way. This inseparable relationship was quite amazing as they persevere through a world of lost cause:p
    As the unexpected is often occurring, mystery and "game changers" are done very well in this anime. The opening theme song of "No Game No Life" is among the best (I just couldn't skip it while watching this all the way). The humor, action and mystery will have you begging for more by the end:D This is truly an exceptional anime with art design, plot and everything else being way up there. Based on MY liking of anime I would definitely say this anime is a better gaming anime than SAO, and I really hope they do a second season just as good. I would recommend No Game No Life, it has been done so well:D
    [​IMG]

4. Kurami Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I love this anime, is there going to be a Season 2? I really hope so![​IMG] [​IMG]

5. timsouthee043

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am so in love with this anime. There are serious moments, and strong emotional bonds between characters that you grow extremely attached to, but there are also segments that are just hilarious and full of guilty pleasures. This has become my favorite anime thus far. It's a mix of Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, and Sword Art Online. Watch it. The main characters, Sora and Shiro, are master strategists and genius' who will never fail. Ever. Their ability to mentally break down every move and find the best possible next one is gorgeous at times, intimidating at others, but their journey to their victories is always harrowing and hilarious all at once. I swear up and down and sideways and all the directions that do and every will exist that this anime is the best out there. Proceed with precaution, and remember; Blank never loses.
    See: https://technumus.com/no-game-no-life-season-2/