Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

no downloads no one piece no RWBY immm bored entertain me.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TheAuraKnight, Jul 14, 2017.

1. TheAuraKnight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Do it knave, dance for your master.

2. darkkarasu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Here is a blast from the past made by @Crazy Potato
    I remember this was made on the refuge forums way back I think I still have most of the images/gifs and links. + The old forums are still more or less functional I have managed to make a cached version as I like to reminisce occasionally...:arisu: Kinda miss the way way back good old days.:kami:

That is when kami got a sister and then eventually they got a 3rd in. Although they never really got around to fully adding the 3rd mascot stuff... :k_happy:

But hopefully, by end of this year or next year, we can finally get all the sister mascots together! If we are lucky... :arisu::kami:
    It's like a forbidden fruit that they've just kinda had to tease us with... :k_happy::kami::arisu::k_huh?:

I have been making some buzz about it so maybe it'll get fitted into the very busy schedule... :k_huh?:

(Yes I have been around a very long time as a fan... crazy, don't judge...) :p:k_happy:

Update: Crazypotato use to do signatures on this but I was too chicken or afraid to ask or post anything usually... This is one cool thing I missed out on. Was getting a signature with like darkkarasu in like a nice neon blue with like a neon green underline. :kami::arisu:

Here is what some of his earlier art work looked like. I loved all of potatos work tho... :kami::arisu:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The last one is a random one I can't remember tho if someone else made it... I know the director ones were made/or edited by people other than potato. And possibly the manager ones? My mind is foggy... :k_huh?:

#2 darkkarasu, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    What do you mean "use to"?
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/1AsBKca.png[/img]
    That was made by saywut if I'm not mistaken as for the other I did those.​

#3 Crazy Potato, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. darkkarasu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    :k_huh?::kami:@Crazy Potato AH!!! :arisu::k_huh?:
    I come home from work and hop on the site and I freakin scream both internally and out-loud... :k_happy:
    Woo!!! I'm so gonna/am making that my signature! THANK YOU! :k_happy:
    [​IMG]

Hmm, kinda tempted to throw together like a history thing but I lack some knowledge... Idk maybe next year, anywho hope this entertained you if only for a moment. But I am just so damn mind boggled...:k_huh?:

I, I just can't right now...:k_huh?:
    My brain is down for maintenance. (Over whelmed) With joy. :kami::arisu::k_happy:
    (Breath you fool! :eek:)

Note from Staff: Please do not double-post (post back to back without someone else posting in-between). Use the edit button instead.

#4 darkkarasu, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2