Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

NEWS: Angel Beats Anime Gets Game Green-Lit

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by Sir-Maddy, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    The November issue of ASCII Media Works' Dengeki G's Magazine is confirming on Monday that an game adaptation of the Angel Beats! anime has been green-lit.

An Angel Beats! game adaptation has been a topic of discussion among fans since co-creator Jun Maeda revealed a possible adaptation in November of 2010. After two years with little to no updates, Visual Art's President Takahiro Baba re-acknowledged the possibility of a game adaptation on Twitter last October, but stated that the project is not yet at the stage where it can be announced. He has since then indicated that information will be available this year.

Baba reiterated last month that there may be a possible Angel Beats! game in the works. The tweet was made in response to a trending hashtag on Twitter.

[Source: Hachima Kikō]

2. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    I want to play this game. I know there's a few members here who are excited. It will be interesting to see just how different the game will differ from the anime.

3. Znelson Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I can't wait to play this.

4. Timekeeper Great Big Jerk

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    With some hope, it'll be better than the anime

5. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    I need to learn Japanese if it's on pc then I will have to wait for fan dubs I can't wait to play this!!!

6. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I didn't think much of the show (before someone yells at me I did enjoy it) but I can see this making a good VN and would give it ago.

7. M-theoria Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Will the game also have absurd pacing and become a clusterfuck of a plot in the last 3 episodes? I digress, It'll be interesting how they actually make it into a game, I'm assuming it will be some sort of rail shooter.

8. Timekeeper Great Big Jerk

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    Will the game also have absurd pacing and become a clusterfuck of a plot in the last 3 episodes? I digress, It’ll be interesting how they actually make it into a game, I’m assuming it will be some sort of rail shooter.

This guy gets it.

It will be a bit interesting how they make this, because seeing that I've only ever played romance VNs, I don't know how action VNs work

9. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Ben B. wrote:
    Will the game also have absurd pacing and become a clusterfuck of a plot in the last 3 episodes? I digress, It’ll be interesting how they actually make it into a game, I’m assuming it will be some sort of rail shooter.

This guy gets it.

It will be a bit interesting how they make this, because seeing that I’ve only ever played romance VNs, I don’t know how action VNs work

That's cause action ones don't get translated. (For obvious audience reasons)

UPDATES for the novel.
    http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.org/2013/12/angel-beats-the-visual-novel-massive-updates/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=angel-beats-the-visual-novel-massive-updates

[​IMG]

Dat image!

10. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that image and its supposed to be a vn for all ages hmm. i kinda want to see tk's route when it is released i think that one will be interesting