Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

New Pokemon movie including Mewtwo?

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Batosai, May 16, 2013.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    While watching Natsuru's youtube vid again, i came across this. A possible new movie. It looks real.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Rpn6nibaTSE[/youtube]

And it feels so weird seeing Ash talk japanese :p Its like hes a foreigner.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    It is real, that is the newest Pokemon movie that will be coming out Jul this year [according to the date on MAL]

It is still focussed on the Black and White season with all those pokemon and the off siders with Ash as well, but features the return of Mewtwo.
    However for Mewtwo's return they have decided to give him a form change after all of these years [I'm sure being as powerful and knowledgable as he is he should have known earlier than this], because thats what they have given him for Pokemon X and Y. I believe this to be a bit hype for the new season coming as the new games are said to go on sale this October I believe. If I also recall correctly in Japanese theatres they are also going to be playing the new Eevee short featuring its newest evolution as well before it [much like with the first movie's "Pikachu's Vacation" was played]

So to sum up, it is a Black and White movie with a form change for Mewtwo from the newest games.

3. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Change in form is kinda dissappointing. I will watch it when it gets dubbed though. I watched movie 15 aswell and it was quite good. It also featured the black and white characters.

4. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    HOLY HELL! Episode 791: Ash and Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

You gotta be feaking kidding me! After all these years they FINALLY reunite Ash and his Butterfree which btw, just happens to be the very first Pokémon that Ash caught. Also by the title it sounds like they'll be un-reunited again. Pink Butterfree better be in this ep along with their children. Shame, I stopped watching so long ago and this is something I'd like to see but I'm so behind. Maybe someday.

EDIT: -_- Yup, trolls that they are. -_- I read the info serebii posted and it says the ep has Ash remembering his Caterpie though that pic had me fooled since Ash is wearing his newest cloths and not his original. So who knows if they really did meet or not.

Anyway yes Knight is 100% correct and also, @Batosai, Scroll down to the very bottom to see Mewtwo's new form. http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml

5. BennyDragonheart Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I don't like the idea of the new form at all, if anything it should have been another clone, or something like that.

6. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Yeah i dont like it either. Although he looks good, Mewtwo's original form is a piece of history and it shouldnt be messed with.

7. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    i might acually watch this movie