Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

New Images From The New X-Files

Discussion in 'Movie and Television News' started by BK-201, Jun 26, 2015.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    New Images From The New X-Files
    Mulder. Check. Scully. Check.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]26 June 2015 | Written by James White | Source: Entertainment Weekly

Earlier this month, the first image of David Duchovny’s Mulder and Gillian Anderson’s Scully in the X-Files revival landed online thanks to the show’s twitter feed. Now here come some better quality looks at the pair – plus fellow cast members Annet Mahendru and Joel McHale courtesy of Entertainment Weekly.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

There are also a few fresh details about the new, six-episode run bringing the conspiracy-investigating, monster-tackling duo back to our screens next year, including the fact that we reunite with Mulder when he’s in a dark place, but that Scully’s a little more settled, as usual. “I like where we find Mulder and Scully in their relationship,” Anderson tells the magazine. “I also like the area of zeitgeist that we step in to. It’s on point and raises some very interesting issues. And question marks.”

According to series creator Chris Carter, back for this new limited run, the show will tackle our post-9/11 world. “A lot has happened since then. A lot of rollback of rights and liberties in the name of our protection. We’re being spied on now, we’re being lied to — all things that, for me, remind me of when I grew up, which was right around Watergate. I think we’re in similar and much more dire times right now.”

But possibly even more exciting than that is learning who has been writing and producing the episodes alongside Carter. Returning to duty are James Wong, Glen Morgan and, thrillingly, Darin Morgan, responsible for some of the series most memorable, quirky episodes including Humbug and Clyde Bruckman’s Final Repose. His episode for the new series? Mulder And Scully Meet The Were-Man. Cannot. Wait.