Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Fixed New Game!! (second Season) Site Linking Problem

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Razgriz, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razgriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    When clicking "next" on Episode 1 to move on to ep. 2 it takes me to ep. 2 of New Game! (season 1).
    When clicking either "back to series" it takes me to New Game! (season 1).
    Clicking on ep. 2 from the (New Game!! (season 2) series page works as intended.

Hope this information was sufficient and in the correct location.

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your bug report.

@Laximus @ZydenDiabolic @Partyninja @Phri3d @Sporadic @Jaysp656
    Not sure if a Content Manager can fix it or if there is an issue with the template system that is out of the control of content managers.

Link should say "new-game-episode-2-0" but instead says "new-game-episode-2" when attempting to click on "Next" or "2" when on Episode-1-0's page.

3. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Ah, I figured this would probably happen. Mainly it's the special characters that the urls do not pick up such as exclamation points (!!). I've added "2nd season" to the series instead to provide further variation as to not confuse the episodes url paths with the first season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.