Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Nazo no Kanojo X

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Lince, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone seen this? I'm thinking of adding it to my "To Watch" list, but I read around and some have said that it has its gross moments. Now I'm a little squeamish, so are there REALLY GROSS moments, or just gross moments? [Cause I can handle the latter and I can handle a little drool].

Quite frankly the only reason i'm interested in watching this is because the main heroine looks cute as f*#% and her bio flips my switch; so I feel like I MUST know this character.

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I think you'd enjoy it. It is very different view of awkward first love. Think of it as a fetish hentai with a story. I'm sure you've already seen clips of the grossest parts--her fishing out saliva on her finger and placing it in his mouth. The heroine lacks personality to be honest. She is sleepy and monotonous, but very quirky.

3. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    I think you’d enjoy it. It is very different view of awkward first love. Think of it as a fetish hentai with a story. I’m sure you’ve already seen clips of the grossest parts–her fishing out saliva on her finger and placing it in his mouth. The heroine lacks personality to be honest. She is sleepy and monotonous, but very quirky.

I actually didn't watch any vids of it to be honest. I kinda want that shock value if I go to watch it. The way you describe it sort of rings of an indirect kiss, just without the persons' mouth's to hide the spit. I've seen way worse, so that shouldn't be any problem. In terms of the main heroine, that's really close to how I pictured her to be from her bio and design. It's a 50-50 chance whether I'll like characters of that archetype; really only depending on personal preferences. But I've been told I have extremely weird tastes in women before, so I guess this is the type of weird character I could take a liking too. xD

4. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for the double post, but I figured I could respond to this now since I have a little subject material to back up my opinions.

The heroine lacks personality to be honest.

I could not disagree more with that statement. It's been 5 episodes so far, and Urabe is the most adorable character I have ever seen. Her "lack of personality" per-say is actually a personality in itself. You can tell that there's a lot more going on in her head than she's willing to show, I can just feel it. Urabe feels like a much MUCH better version of Yuki Nagato [although she is over-hyped so obviously she gets all the attention].

I knew I saw something special in this character when I first took a look at the anime. I still have a ways to go with the anime, but for the most part this anime looks as if it's going to be a guilty pleasure for quite a while. Thank you @Bedheadred for helping me get started on it.