Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uploading Naruto

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by TheOneAndOnlyPayne, Jan 2, 2019.

1. TheOneAndOnlyPayne Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All Naruto episodes are currently not able to be watched, idk exactly why, but of it can be fixed, may it be?

2. Tokyosama Content Manager

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Mp4Upload is suffering a meltdown with a load of DMCA complaint. We are working on fixing the issue slowly; it will take a while for us content manager to repair the damage to restore that was taken down.

3. naruto EP 31 and on Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ive been able to watch naruto ep 1-30 fine but says file deleted on ep 31 and up. Just an update i guess.

4. Tokyosama Content Manager

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, I have not got around fixing this series since I have tons of to-due list to knock out of the way such as film project, work, and trying to jumpstart old anime site again. I will get to it when I'm not too busy with other things. Unless another content manager would like to jump in fix this series.

5. Naruto Shippuden Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I am mainly just waiting for the series, Naruto Shippuden to be repaired as you know both Naruto Series have been deleted.