Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Naruto The Last Movie

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Khaleesi, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Khaleesi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ok, so has anyone seen it? If so what did u think?
    Does anyone live in the Baltimore-DC area? Would you wanna meet up and go see the movie with me? Could do a group thing. Just an idea.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Khaleesi I've seen it back in Jan on the 17th but Aus was lucky to get it so early, just 1 month after the Japanese release was bloody awesome. I had only just caught up to Naruto a few days before I went to see it as well so it was really good timing for me. First anime I've seen in cinemas since Pokemon 3 all those years ago.

It was a good movie and when I check my scores on MAL it is one of the highest movies from that franchise. Obviously with it being set after the war there are spoilers. Hell even the poster has spoilers if you look at it long enough. Some aren't even necessary to have either, more just "this is what happened in case you can't wait until after the current filler".
    At least the good thing was that they didn't explain how/why certain things happened so it is still a mystery in that aspect.

3. Khaleesi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Well, I will be honest I am only on season 2 or 3 of Shippuden, I waited until the last possible moment to watch it. I ran through so many so fast, I am trying to savor this one. So if I can't find anyone to go with I will probably just wait until it comes out online.

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I have no idea how many episodes this is, 100 eps maybe? Well the good thing is that The Last doesn't really mention what was happening in the series before the current filler so while it does have spoilers it isn't terribly handled.
    I fully caught up to Naruto in around 4 months. Starting with Naruto ep 1, all movies, specials, OVAs everything in 4 months since before I started it I hadn't even seen a single full ep. I enjoyed it enough so watching it quickly was what happened naturally. Originally I had planned to only watch 3 eps a day but that went to hell by day 2.
    This will be a long time, in a typical situation it takes at least 6-8 months for RAWS to come online after its run ends in Japanese cinemas [normal time for a DVD release]. Certain movies can take even longer as I've seen with Ghibli titles in the last few years. Think you can wait that long?

5. Joker117 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Any1 know when it will be dubbed ?