Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

My Wife Is The Student Council President Manga To End In 13th Volume

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Teknoman X, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Manga inspired 2 TV anime series
    [​IMG]
    The 12th volume of Yumi Nakata's Okusama ga Seito Kaichō! (My Wife is the Student Council President) manga is revealing on Tuesday that the manga will end in the next volume.

Nakata had put the manga on hiatus in November, and the series is returning in the April issue of Ichijinsha's Comic Rex magazine on Tuesday.

The "erotic comedy" manga follows a student council vice-president who is betrothed to the student president Ui Wakana as his wife.

Nakata (Chu-Bra!!) launched the series in Monthly Comic Rex, after drawing an earlier Okusama wa Seito Kaichō manga for Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd. As of April 2017, when the 11th compiled volume shipped in Japan, the manga had one million copies in print.

The manga's 12-episode anime adaptation premiered in 2015. Crunchyroll streamed the anime as it aired in Japan in both censored and uncensored versions. Media Blasters plans to release the anime on Blu-ray Disc. The manga's ninth volume bundled an unaired episode.

The anime's second season, My Wife is the Student Council President+!, also had 12 episodes, and premiered in October 2016. Crunchyroll streamed the series as it aired in both censored and uncensored versions.