Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

My Love Story/High School Debut's Kawahara to Launch New Manga in January

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Mark Denn, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Mark Denn News Man

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Kazune Kawahara ends Aozora Yell on Tuesday
    [​IMG]The November issue of Shueisha's Bessatsu Margaret magazine announced on Tuesday that Kazune Kawahara will launch a new manga series in the February issue. (The February issue will actually ship in January.) The announcement appears on the last page of her Aozora Yell manga, which she is ending in the same November issue. The 19th and final compiled book volume for Aozora Yell will also ship in Janaury.

Viz Media released Kawahara's High School Debut in North America, and began releasing Kawahara and Aruko's Ore Monogatari!! under the title My Love Story!! in 2014. A television anime of My Love Story!! debuted this past April, and a live-action film starring Ryohei Suzuki and Mei Naganowill open on October 31.