Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate My Hero Academia Streaming Links Missing Or Not Working

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by Scars, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Scars Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looking to watch this series and the 3 seasons don't show up on the streaming list and the third season has an error when trying to go to it through the side links

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Please ensure that when you report videos, you follow the steps in Read Before Reporting Videos as they solve 90% of the issues some users will experience and lets users get back to watching anime faster.
    So when you check the link provided in step one (quoted above) for a list of anime that were removed, you would find that My Hero Academia was listed for seasons 1, 2, and 3, as unavailable for streaming due to a DMCA notice. (Quoted below)
    My Hero Academia was de-listed on purpose and is unavailable for streaming for that reason.
    Your request will be denied since it is on that list and we have not been able to move servers at this time.

• Like Like x 1