Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

My Hero Academia Season 3 Posts 4 New Character Visuals

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Teknoman X, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    The official website for the upcoming third television anime season based on Kōhei Horikoshi's My Hero Academia manga posted the character visuals for the newly announced characters in the anime on Monday.

Daichi Endō as Twice, whose quirk is "Double"
    [​IMG]

Tsuguo Mogami as Mr. Compress, whose quirk is "Compress"
    [​IMG]

Ryō Iwasaki as Spinner, whose quirk is unknown
    [​IMG]

Satoru Inoue as Magne, whose quirk is "Magnetism"
    [​IMG]

The new season will premiere on April 7, and will remain in the 5:30 p.m. timeslot on Saturdays that the second season held on YTV, NTV, and 27 other network affiliates. Funimation will stream the English dub of the third season on the same day that the series will premiere in Japan. Crunchyroll and Hulu will stream the series with English subtitles. The first six episodes of the series will be available with simultaneous dubs. The season is listed with 25 episodes.

The third season will feature the same staff, including director Kenji Nagasaki at BONES, scriptwriter Yousuke Kuroda, character designer Yoshihiko Umakoshi (with assistance by Hitomi Odashima), and composer Yuuki Hayashi. UVERworld will perform the show's opening theme song "Odd Future," and miwa will perform the ending theme song "Update."

The new season will cover the forest school trip arc from Kōhei Horikoshi's original manga. The upcoming anime film My Hero Academia THE MOVIE will also open this summer.

• Like Like x 1