Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected My Hero Academia Season 1-3

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by MASSNUCLEAR, Nov 6, 2019 at 11:49 PM.

1. MASSNUCLEAR

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello

I noticed that there is season 4 being uploaded to the site, as they come out but, the earlier ones are not on the site and they do have a dub in English. So is it possible to get the other seasons on here to watch.

from MASSNUCLEAR

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +279 / 1 / -0
    Unfortunately they were removed due to DMCA. Here is a thread with the list of anime we had to remove https://justanimeforum.net/threads/some-anime-removed-from-jd-org.19228/

we actually just got a notice 2 days ago saying we have to removed the recent season, so sadly it too will be getting removed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MASSNUCLEAR

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank you for letting me know Miss Elegent Serenity and sorry for the thread I thought I read them all to make sure that it wouldn't be a repeat

if you wouldn't mind when is the sever moving to another. if you'd rather not say then ignore this I understand that not everything is good to share or tell

#3 MASSNUCLEAR, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:44 AM
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019 at 12:50 AM