Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

My Hero Academia Gets Anime Film With Original Story In Summer 2018

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Teknoman X, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Movie will show previously unrevealed past of certain character
    [​IMG]
    The 2018 combined second and third issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine revealed on Monday that Kōhei Horikoshi's My Hero Academia manga is inspiring an anime film that will premiere in summer 2018. The film will feature an original story. The issue listed film's title as My Hero Academia The Movie. The Jump Festa 2018 event on December 16-17 will reveal a new visual for the film.

Horikoshi's comment in the issue also stated that the movie will show the previously unrevealed past of a certain character, and will also feature the characters of Class A. Horikoshi also drew an illustration to commemorate the announcement.

The manga has inspired two television anime series. The anime's first 13-episode season premiered in April 2016, and the second 25-episode series premiered on April 1. The third season will premiere in April 2018. The manga has also inspired a spinoff manga series, as well as several video games. Bandai Namco Entertainment will reveal more information about the recently announced My Hero Academia: One's Justice game at Jump Festa 2018.

Horikoshi launched the superhero manga series in Weekly Shonen Jump in July 2014, and Shueisha published the 16th compiled volume on November 2. The manga's 13th and 14th compiled book volumes both bundled an original anime. Viz Media is publishing the manga digitally in its Weekly Shonen Jump magazine and in print.

• Like Like x 1