Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

My Fairy Tail game idea

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by nagato, Jun 27, 2016.

1. nagato Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Fairy tail video game ideas

1. character creation I'm not talking something really detailed I just want to be able to pick from skin color a decent amount of clothes eye color hair designs /color and gender choice of course I would like them to allow you to get new clothes or hair colors later on or Hair Designs like a little barber shop or something also a clothing store

2. It really has to be an RPG

3. team creation befriend people in The Guild and you form a team with them of course you might have to do a few tasks before they willing to team up or they want a rare items like say you wanna team up with Levy so say something like I'm too busy right now trying to decrypt this text. so you go out and you end up attaining a rare book that helps her to decrypt it and she'll be thankful

3. When you think of the Fairy Tail Guild you think of them fighting with each other player-versus-player will allow you to play and battle against people around the world or offline mode which will allow you to fight with people in your very own living room or fighting other members of The Guild for trophies and stuff

4. housing every member of The Guild has to live somewhere and of course that's going to cost money so what that's all you do is buy a house anywhere in Magnolia and allow you to furnish it

5. the story is the most important thing this story will take place in the point of view of your creative character you will go on missions with Natsu and his team or other members of The Guild you'll travel throughout the story of Fairy Tail witb original ending and original missions I was thinking that a bad guy who created Distortion of space and time which would cause you to sacrifice yourself ultimately leaving every member of the guild to not remember you ever existed causing the story to play out as in the original storyline from anime or Manga

6. Stats attack to Boost Physical attack techniques like punch and kick. Magic will allow you to the power of your magical spells. stamina will allow you to get more hit points. ether Nano will allow you to perform more and more powerful spells basically it's the equivalent of Mana from other magical Fantasy games defense and magical defense I'm pretty sure that's self-explanatory

7. Team leveling and Magic leveling in the team's you form the characters you team up with can level up this will allow them to learn new magics their stats can get better magic leveling will allow to make the Spells you already have more devastating but in the case of Someone Like Ezra You Can level up armors and weapons

8. a tutor system basically if you want to learn some magic from other members of The Guild you want to learn how to use takeover requip dragonslayer Magic for instance if you want to learn how to use Dragon Slayer magic after the tartaros arc you can find the dragons in the ruins of the Tartarus Guild Hall of course you're going to have to prove your strength to them you have to surviving an onslaught of their attacks by dodging deflecting and attacking them course you won't do hardly any damage of course you only have to give a small amount of damage to them before they acknowledge you

9. I want the world map to be huge I want to be able to go into the places everywhere the Fairy Tail Guild members went of course I can do without East Magnolia forest and probably a few other places

10. New Game Plus I'm sure anybody who's reading this should understand what is a new game plus is but in case you don't I don't feel like talking about it just look it up

PS

if anything is misspelled or it's the wrong word I've been going back and forth on my microphone on my phone and typing it out on my phone so sorry if its wrong it happens a lot when I do something like this

#1 nagato, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Just take Radiata Stories and give it a visual makeover and set it in the Fairy Tail universe. Add a few modernizations and you're set.

3. nagato Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I just looked that game up omg that looks really good I need to buy a ps2 again

But yeah basically something similar to that yeah

4. Zac the squid Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I really like your idea it seems like it would be really popular for the fans of Fairy Tail

5. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I think Fairy Tail is much more suited for a 2D Fighting game than a RPG. Action RPG could be good I suppose but I don't know about a straight up RPG. Really though any Fairy Tail game would excite me. It's kind of shocking and very disappointing that's theirs only been handheld games so far. I do like your ideas although I am not a fan of open world games. For the character creator there should also be the option of where to put your Fairy Tail emblem and what color.

Here's some ideas I posted on another forum months ago for a Fairy Tail fighting game.

Characters
    1. Lucy Heartfilia
    2. Natsu Dragneel
    3. Erza Scarlet
    4. Gray Fullbuster
    5. Juvia Lockser
    6. Gajeel Redfox
    7. Levy McGarden
    8. Wendy Marvell
    9. Elfman Strauss
    10. Mirajane Strauss
    11. Lisanna Strauss
    12. Panther Lily
    13. Cana Alberona
    14. Gildarts Clive
    15. Laxus Dreyar
    16. Freed Justine
    17. Bickslow
    18. Evergreen
    19. Makarov Dreyar
    20. Lucy Ashley
    21. Mystogan
    22. Jellal Fernandes
    23. Ultear Milkovich
    24. Meredy
    25. Sting Eucliffe
    26. Rogue Cheney
    27. Minerva Orland
    28. Yukino Agria
    29. Orga Nanagear
    30. Flare Corona
    31. Alexei
    32. Kagura Mikazuchi
    33. Jura Neekis
    34. Jose Porla
    35. Azuma
    36. Bluenote Stinger
    37. Master Hades
    38. Cobra
    39. Zero
    40. Midnight
    41. Byro Cracy
    42. Arcadios
    43. Jackal
    44. Kyoka
    45. Torafuzar
    46. Tempester
    47. Mard Geer The Underworld King
    48. The Celestial Spirit King
    49. Mavis Vermillion
    50. Zeref

Arcade Mode
    - If you play as one of the "good" characters (Fairy Tail members, Crime Sorciere members, Yukino, etc) the final boss will be Mard Geer The Underworld King.
    - If you play as one of the "evil" characters (Tartaros members, Oracion Seis, Hades, etc) the final boss will be the Celestial Spirit King.
    - If you play as one of the "good" characters, Zeref is the secret final boss, unlocked if you met certain requirements. (win 1 round by "perfect", win 3 rounds by special move, etc)
    If you play as one of the "evil" characters, Mavis Vermillion is the secret final boss, unlocked if you met certain requirements. (win 1 round by "perfect", win 3 rounds by special move, etc)

Stages
    1. Fairy Tail Guild Hall
    [​IMG]

2. Lucy's Apartment
    [​IMG]

3. Natsu and Happy's House
    [​IMG]

4. Mt. Hakobe
    [​IMG]

5. Galuna Island Pyramid
    [​IMG]

6. The Tower of Heaven
    [​IMG]

7. Edolas
    [​IMG]

8. Tenrou Island
    [​IMG]

9. The Dragon Graveyard
    [​IMG]

10. The Infinity Clock
    [​IMG]

11. Grand Magic Games Arena
    [​IMG]

12. The Eclipse Gate
    [​IMG]

13. The Celestial Spirit World
    [​IMG]

14. Frozen Sun Village
    [​IMG]

15. The Tartaros Cube
    [​IMG]

#5 KnowMeFrom, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  6. nagato Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I'm all about customization I can't believe I forgot about the Fairy Tail emblem that was a great idea straight up combat would be fun too I'm not going to lie but I've always liked RPG's many places you can go open-world system has always been one of the things that I love in games it just shows you how much detail they put into it and to me it feels like they really love the game they're working on and it's not just a paycheck to them when they put such a detailed design into it that's just how I feel about it I'm a little disappointed with most games these days that say their role playing games to me role playing games are of a connoisseur kind of love I don't know that really makes any sense I do like the idea of secret stages and stuff I do like straight up fighting games has I said a little while ago I love Tekken Soul Calibur has a similar Motif to Tekken but I will admit I have not played those two games in a long time I really do like your idea though

7. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    When you say RPGs do you mean turn based? That just doesn't seem like a great fit, having to wait for your opponent to attack isn't really a thing in Fairy Tail. I'd still play it cause I love Fairy Tail but Action RPG seems like it would fit Fairy Tail better.

Open World always ends up with me getting lost or stuck. I either have no idea where I am or where I'm supposed to go next. I understand the appeal, it just isn't for me.

Tekken and Soul Calibur are 3D fighting games, which refers to a 3D plane, meaning you can move in any direction. While this gives you the ability to side step, a 2D plane is generally more ideal for anime games. Games like Street Fighter and especially BlazBlue are more what I'm talking about.

Basically this, but with Fairy Tail characters, stages, moves, voice actors, music, etc.

#7 KnowMeFrom, Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  8. nagato Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    W
    Wow that is full on arcade style I have not played a game like that sense an arcade game in gas station like 7 years ago I did not know they made games like that still and and I will never ever let a fairy tail game be turn based turn based will ruin Fairy Tail games I mean you can't turn fairy tail into a turn-based game Fairy Tail battles when sh&$ hits the fan you can't expect to say to an enemy hold on let me think of a variety of moves I can use and then I'll kick your butt you can't do that to a Fairy Tail game fairy tail wizards fight mostly on Instinct man especially Natsu it will take so much away from the whole story of the series and it will be a major blow to the game if it's turn-based

• Like Like x 1
  9. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I agree it couldn't be turned based. So what kind of RPG would it be? What game would it play like?

10. nagato Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for late reply I downloaded like 300+ EPS of a few different anime so I have not been on in a while so

I'm thinking something like FF15 or KH one or two where now if we're going to go like that what kind of enemies could respond over and over again I'm thinking wyverns or those magic monkeys who live on mountains and in forest I forget their names Bandits and maybe dark Guild Wizards