Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

My current signatures

Discussion in 'Creative Design' started by Core, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I realized that playing with photoshop tends to be easier than actually trying to draw up stuff. So, I have resorted to making signatures from various things that interest me.
    Alright, a run-down of my current custom signatures:

[​IMG]
    I loved Bubblegum Crisis. The original anime was great, and was not restricted to the 20-minute episode restriction like so many other anime. Each episode was short film, basically. I loved Priscilla's singing, though I doubt it was original, I hear the songs were covers of Iron Maiden.

Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, I am not so sure about. Priss's singing is more country like, and not so well done. Doesn't match her attire which looks similar to Misa of Death Note. Anyway, that remake does not feel as good at the first BG Crisis, but not so bad I want to skip it.
    Priss does have a sexy look to her eyes, though. That's a plus.

[​IMG]
    Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue. He's my favorite to use, and one of my first characters as well (I think Tager or Arakune was my absolute first). Simple fighting style, and heals slight with his heavier attacks.

[​IMG]
    Alisa from God Eater. Liked her before the anime came out. Still trying to figure out how her short vest manages to stay in place without exposing too much of her chest.
    Must be anime physics.
    Could have sworn her in-game outfit covered more of her.

[​IMG]
    First time I rendered something, and played with a font I downloaded. Not bad, but I'm not getting goosebumps, thanks to the lack of filters I used.

[​IMG]
    Ky Kiske. "Be Just or Be Dead". From Guilty Gear, a game I don't really ply that much since the mechanics feel clunky compared to to Blazblue. But, I do like the character design. Dunno if he is my favorite character, but I do like is just and religious attitude.

[​IMG]
    The yandere Vocaloid, Mayu. From one of the songs she was used in:

[​IMG]
    After watching One-Punch man, how could I not like Genos? He looks shockingly similar to one character I have drawn up in the past. What can I say? The Japanese have done every character type possible, leaving little room for something entirely unique.
    Decided to try the 500x200 dimension this time around. Keeps my sig space low, but I don't want to sacrifice everything I have done with my other signatures.

[​IMG]
    Following in the style of the One-Punch Man sig I did, I decide to scale down my original Yowane Haku signature. Not bad, I say.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Trimmed off the extra Haku, since the styles did not match.

And the not-mine-but-still-used-by-me:

[​IMG]
    @Crazy Potato made this. Liked how it made use of multiple silhouettes and then used a background for coloring and details. Had to trim off 100 pixels of width to make it fit within the 300x500 signature
    guidelines, so lost some of the detail.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    This takes me back, let me know if you want another... I still have a member on the waiting list so I'll work on his when I do yours.