Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Resolved My Converter Hub

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Samuria86, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Samuria86 Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay! So every time I visit JustDubs.org website I get this pop-up for me to add the "My Converter Hub" extension to my chrome browser. This pop-up only shows up on JustDubs website for me. Doing some quick research shows only results on how to uninstall the extension and that it is a browser hijacker. I am just wondering is this pop-up actually a trustworthy paying vendor that allows JustDubs to continue to be free (which I am very grateful and happy for and a very big thank you) or this something more along the lines this should be a security concern? I am just curious how this all works.

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ads are paid based on views, or basically when the ad pops up and loads. It creates impressions and is paid based on how many impressions the ads generate. Clicks are not required for these impressions. You can safely ignore them and close out any pop-up ads you receive. You don't even have to install whatever the advertisements are sharing.