Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Music Video of the Week (Week the 8th)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Core, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Well, this is embarrassing: I posted much later than a meant to. Blew half the week, even. Might drag this into another week altogether, making this a "Week 8 & 9" video.
    Without a video to vote on from the last week, we can start off this nomination thread without my opinion on the videos (so you guys are spared).

So, if you have a video to nominate as the MVotW, feel free to nominate it.
    I am personally trying to avoid posting any videos, so I can vote in peace.

1. Only one nomination per member, but they can be replaced at will as long as it is done before Friday (I will be lenient within reason on the time, but know that I go by EST and other stand-ins may vary greatly).
    2. However nominations can be cast all the way up Saturday, when the poll is made up.
    3. The number of nominations, I want to keep at a manageable size, but still leave room for many nominations. So it may vary (and I'll let you know if and when I decide to change it), but the "standard" I will keep at 8.
    4. Since there will be more room for more nominations, we can keep the discussions more in the polls rather than here. I want people to feel a little more relaxed that their nominations wont slip through the cracks as quickly.
    5. Given the time-frame of each nomination, ones exceeding the limit of 8 will simply carry over to the next round (provided the club member decides they want to re-enter it).
    6. If I am absent for any reason, I will allow anyone to continue the thread progression (in usual fashion) provided it is at least a full day late.

Tagging those who requested it:
    @Kaede
    @BaconMan8910
    @SkeLo
    @jmriz
    @Ddos_Dragon

2. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    And here we are.

#2 Vladnyx, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  3. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Here's mine