Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Music Video of the Week (Week 14)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Roy-Blue, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I have no idea how I completely forgot last week's nomination thread. I could have bet my life that I had already made it, and lost it. But I didn't figure it out until I went to make the poll, and I just kind of laughed awkwardly and decided to skip the whole week.

I really need to stop forgetting to pop in at least once a day. I even forgot to set this up yesterday and even today it's pretty late (though I just woke up extra late). But I really can't afford to keep missing these. At any rate, however, let's keep this going and congratulate Core on sneaking in another win for Week 13:

Lucky number. Let's see if the trend continues into this week.

1. Only one nomination per member, but they can be replaced at will as long as it is done before Friday (I will be lenient within reason on the time, but know that I go by EST and other stand-ins may vary greatly).
    2. However nominations can be cast all the way up Saturday, when the poll is made up.
    3. The number of nominations, I want to keep at a manageable size, but still leave room for many nominations. So it may vary (and I'll let you know if and when I decide to change it), but the "standard" I will keep at 8.
    4. Since there will be more room for more nominations, we can keep the discussions more in the polls rather than here. I want people to feel a little more relaxed that their nominations wont slip through the cracks as quickly.
    5. Given the time-frame of each nomination, ones exceeding the limit of 8 will simply carry over to the next round (provided the club member decides they want to re-enter it).
    6. If I am absent for any reason, I will allow anyone to continue the thread progression (in usual fashion) provided it is at least a full day late.

None.

2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I'll need to get my video for tomorrow. Trying to think of a good one, but lack of unlimited internet won't allow me to explore, reducing my chances on success.

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    @Roy-Blue , does this count as an official music video?

Or maybe I will just stick with this one, Linkin Park. Not everybody likes listening to flatulence.

#3 Core, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  4. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Well well well took a little while but I found something. Can't say I'm one for trying to win these. I'm more in this to get unlikely Bands & Artist exposed and to get exposure to Bands/Artist I haven't seen and heard of before. If I do happen to win along the way that's just a icing on the cake.