Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Suit Gundam Age

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by kingkiller, Jul 28, 2018.

1. kingkiller

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I believe it is already out in dub but cant seem to find it anywhere on this site.

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    I think this one was so below the radar that none of our content managers detected the release of it. It even took me a while just to track down whether it was available in online stores like Right Stuf and whether those releases had a dub for it. Usually I check Anime News Network to see the English staff credits, but there was very little information on the responsible company for the English release. This caused me to look at additional sources to confirm the dub existed and was released and that it wasn't just information added because of a dub-cast announcement.

@Laximus, were you even aware of this one? I know I wasn't and I even checked your Ongoing Dub Releases thread to see if I had missed it, but couldn't find anything in the thread about it. Either I'm blind or this had very little exposure (or it was overshadowed by the more popular anime).

3. FFX2valefor I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    it is on the ongoing its on the part where its been released but we have to wait for the downloads to be seen on the website right now there's like six or seven different anime's on that list