Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Delta, Aug 5, 2015.

?

Which Buddy do you want to take?

1. Quite

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. DD

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. D House

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. D Walker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other Maybe?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    Only a few weeks to go, Just was wondering how the Hype train is running around here, I know I'm super looking forward to it, Booked in leave at work too :D

Edit: Tryed adding a count down timer, didn't work
    [​IMG]

#1 Delta, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  2. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    I don't want to give Konami a penny. Even less so with how petty they are being about taking Kojima's name off of the game.

But... let's be honest, I'm probably still going to buy it. Hopefully it will be good. Not too hyped at the moment, but I am looking forward to it.

3. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I was hyped for this for a few years until a week ago I found out a hard drive is required to play this. I play on a 360, don't have a hard drive and I don't plan on getting a hard drive either. So I probably won't get this unless I get a PS3 which I'm not sure about. It really sucks that I might miss this I love MGS and this looks like it could be the best game ever, but I don't want to get a hard drive for one game.

4. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    stock 360 should have a HDD, unless you have the 4GB stock model in which case i don't know if it will be able to run with out the explanation drive

5. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    Less than a day to go for the lunch.
    (I live in +12 UTC)

6. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Open world stuff is great and all, but unless I go into it with a plan, open world games lose my interest quick, but get picked up again for a few hours every once in a while. Even the MGS title didn't save that fate from me. I'll get back to it eventually...

7. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    no, I have the original Xbox 360 with no hard drive what so ever. I save all my data on a memory card and a USB.

I never played The Phantom Pain because of this but now I feel like it was a blessing in disguise cause before I read spoilers I would of paid full price for unfinished game with a horrible story that was pretty much the opposite of what I had wanted and expected.

fuck Kojima, Venom Snake is the stupidest thing he's ever done. I and just about everyone else wanted a game about what Big Boss was doing during this time, and thats what all the trailers purposely deceived us into thinking it was.