Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repaired Masamune-kun's Revenge Episodes Broken

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by anon, Feb 8, 2019.

1. anon Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    please fix.

2. anon Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    rejected? but why?

3. w133prb I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Your text is a demand, you need to tell the staff what is wrong by saying more word the FIX, maybe explain with links

4. Dirtie00 El Psy Kongroo Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +90 / 0 / -0
  5. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +294 / 0 / -0
    1) You're not following the the directions in "Read Before Reporting Broken Videos", which is there for a reason. It improves the user experience by helping the staff with much more than just "fix it" posts.
    2) You didn't specify what episodes are broken or if all of them were broken.
    3) The post was lazily typed that you couldn't be bothered to give the staff more information to aid in efficiently fixing the broken episodes. Instead, it's a waste of time for content managers to check every episode, when that time can best be spent on broken video reports with more information and adding new episodes and series that were requested.

The forum is not Twitter or Facebook, you are not limited nor discouraged from making lengthy posts. The more detailed you are about what is wrong with the episode or the entire series, the better and faster our staff can pinpoint the issue and get it fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. anon Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i assumed the staff are already aware of multiple shows getting removed from mp4upload so i didn't write all that much. anyway thanks for the fix.

7. Dirtie00 El Psy Kongroo Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +90 / 0 / -0
    I haven't had anything removed so its more likely that someone account was closed/deleted