Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marmalade Boy Anime Series & Movie

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by SkeLo, Oct 26, 2018.

1. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Hello my comrades (and fair maiden @Laximus)...

Just wondering if there was any chance to get these uploaded to the forums, just at your earliest convenience... no rush as I know you all have a million-and-1 things to do... and on top of your IRL businesses to take care of too...

I doubled-checked on https://www.isthisdubbed.com/ and checks out both available on dub...

Just wanted to get the dubs before watching the live-action which has come out...

As always love your teams work and thank you again

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes "Is This Dubbed" gives a false positive, so I verified whether an English cast list exists on MAL and/or ANN and can confirm both have an English cast.

The TV series is still available for sale on RightStuf, so I was also able to confirm that the TV series was released with English audio available. The movie however may be out of print since it wasn't listed on the store's site.

I thought we already had that listed or maybe it was on the old site and got overlooked. Could have been hit with a DMCA on a previous version of the site and it never got moved over when we moved servers again and switched back to the original name.

3. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    So there maybe a happy ending yet to come..?